1. Complete the Zoyo Franchise Request for Information Form – We like to know a little bit about you as you consider becoming a Franchise Partner (jump to the Zoyo Franchise form).
2. Introductory call to meet us and get your questions answered – We’ll reach out to you to answer all of your questions and give you more detailed information regarding qualification requirements, what to expect, and find out what territory you’re interested in. At this time we’ll also walk you through our online brochure where you can access pertinent information.
3. Submit your Request for Consideration and receive the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) – The next step is to submit a Request for Consideration to us when you’re ready to move forward. Then, we’ll send you a Franchise Disclosure Document that contains a detailed explanation of the Zoyo Franchise.
4. Complete your research and due diligence – We want you to know and understand who we are and what it would mean to be a Franchise Partner so that you can confidently make your decision. We encourage you to not only talk to us, but to also talk with other Franchise Partners. This is a perfect time to begin creating your personal business plan based on your research and the materials we’ve provided you.
5. Receive the Franchise Agreement and review – You’ve made the educated decision that becoming a Zoyo Franchise Partner is the right investment for you and have requested the Franchise Agreement to review. It is advisable to have a legal professional review the agreement.
6. Attend our “Join the Team Day” and Sign the Franchise Agreement – We’ll schedule a date for you to come to our Corporate Offices in Mesa, AZ and meet the executive team. You’ll have one-on-one time with us and get the full Zoyo experience! You will then have an opportunity to sign the Franchise Agreement and become an official Franchise Partner! We’ll welcome you to the Zoyo Team and give you a hearty congratulations!